- Treat each consumer with respect and as an adult.
- Assist each consumer in determining personal goals and actively participate in his or her recovery planning process at the program.
- To prevent psychiatric and inpatient substance abuse hospitalization.
- Help each consumer manage his or her illness(es) to prevent psychiatric hospitalization.
- Help each consumer gain the skills necessary to live, learn and work in the community as independently as possible.
- Provide emotional, educative and case management supports in a safe, clean, dignified and therapeutic treatment environment.
- Affirm each consumer’s strengths and abilities and foster a sense of community and social support at the program.